Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Problem installing Parallel Studio XE 2016

Leandro_K_1
Beginner

Hello everybody.

I've been trying to install Parallel Studio but the followed message  appears few minutes after I began the installation.

error_msg.PNG

When I tried to open installfnp.exe, appears a message saying that "Windows can't access the device, path or file specified. Maybe you not have the appropriate permissions"

I'm using Windows 10 Home 64 bits,  Intel i5 4210U.

Could anyone help me, please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Try downloading the full installer instead of the online one.Temporarily disable any antivirus or background backup programs you have running, then run the installer.  Uncheck the box when it first runs about whether to delete the expanded files when done. 

Let me know if this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Try downloading the full installer instead of the online one.Temporarily disable any antivirus or background backup programs you have running, then run the installer.  Uncheck the box when it first runs about whether to delete the expanded files when done. 

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos
Leandro_K_1
Beginner

I disabled the anti-virus software and the instalation succeeded (without the full installer). Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos