Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Problem installing Visual Fortran Composer 2011

hkausl
Beginner
Hello,
I can't install w_fcompxe_ia32_2011.3.175.exe on my PC (Visual Studio 2008) I always get an error on file w_cprof_ide_p_12.0.175.msi, that there's a problem with the installer. Then rollback comes. I included the logfile. Can anybody help.

0 Kudos
50 Replies
hkausl
Beginner
Hello Steve,
can I have the files for version 10. Thanks.
0 Kudos
hkausl
Beginner

Thanks a lot!
0 Kudos
hkausl
Beginner
Hello Steve,
can you give me the files for version 11. I think it is the last lime, we're changing to W7 in the next month. Thanks.
0 Kudos
hkausl
Beginner
@Steve, Thanks!
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Here are the patched MSI files for updates 6-11.
0 Kudos
hkausl
Beginner
Hello Steve, thanks. I do not need them any more, because our company has changed to Win7. Thanks for all the zip-fiels you created fpr me in the past.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Others may want them, though. I had just discovered that the files I posed to the older forum did not get migrated to the new one, so I reposted them.
0 Kudos
Gavin_M_2
Beginner

Hello, I have just found the forum and I am also having the same problem do you have the updated msi file for update 13 please

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Sorry, further modified MSIs are not available. I suggest you use Update 11 until you can update your Windows version.

0 Kudos