Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Problems with new post

faidor
Novice
Hi Steve,

thanks again for your efforts. I just have the problem of not being able to open a new thread - weird. Anyhow, this is only a try, if replying works out. I'll mail you the result,

greetings, Andre
0 Kudos
6 Replies
faidor
Novice
OK, PROBLEMS! ;-)

I hit reply on your second post - Steve. The result was a new thread :-(. Anyway, this answer is done by hitting the reply-button, hope that it works this time.
BTW after "replying" to your post, I got tha ability to open new threads. SOmehow the button/Link now appears, and I am recognized with my login-name.

Would be good, if you could get the webpage-engineers make this problem disappearing ;-). IT is not good, not to be able to post, if you are registered and logged in ;-). I dont know if I am the only one with those problems.

Greetings, Andre
0 Kudos
Intel_C_Intel
Employee
The remember me is not working.

I have to hit reply on a message before I am recognized as being logged in, if I am already logged in.

If I use the log-in on the left, I can get logged in, but it moves me out of this forum. I found the best way to get in is to reply to a message, respond with user name and password and then cancel. I can then see the Post New link.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Yes, I see that the "new post" button doesn't appear if you are "Guest". We just turned on the "Guest" feature yesterday and I guess it still has some bugs. We'll work it out. Thanks for your patience.

Steve
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Progress.. The New Post button is now there for guests. But if, as a guest, you try to reply to a post, after logging in, it brings you to a "new post" screen. I've reported this and it should be fixed soon.

The "remember me" issue is also being looked at.

Steve
0 Kudos
selahattin
Beginner
Hi Faidor,
I read your message at the compaq Support forum posted on 16th April.
I also have same problem about messagebox to show calculated results and inserting new lines.
You mentioned to use char(13) and char(10).
Colud you write a simple code showing the solution to above problems, please?
Regards
Thank you.
0 Kudos
selahattin
Beginner
Hi Faidor,
I read your message at the compaq Support forum posted on 16th April.
I also have same problem about messagebox to show calculated results and inserting new lines.
You mentioned to use char(13) and char(10).
Colud you write a simple code showing the solution to above problems, please?
Regards
Thank you.
0 Kudos