Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Samples Feed

Zhanghong_T_
Novice

Dear administrator,

When I update the Intel OneAPI to 2022.03, the following message box popped up every time I build a project:

The samples feed is empty.

What could lead to this problem?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
MWind2
New Contributor III

A similar question is how turn the notification off?

0 Kudos
MWind2
New Contributor III

I had downloaded the samples and tried to change location in oneAPI options in VS2022, and it would crass VS2022. Disabled one API Menu.

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

It happened to me, I had to switch it off.  Wonder why. 

0 Kudos
jasper
Novice

For some reason this link is not accessible to me. I can access the community forum, accept for the above, which reads "Access denied", "We apologize but you do yet not have access to this site. Please contact the Community Manager at intel.community@intel.com if you need access."

Lyu
Beginner

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue as the user Jasper who posted earlier today saying:
For some reason this link is not accessible to me. I can access the community forum, accept for the above, which reads "Access denied", "We apologize but you do yet not have access to this site. Please contact the Community Manager at intel.community@intel.com if you need access."

Could you or anybody else suggest a way to solve the "The Samples feed is empty" pop-up issue when opening VS 2019 with a project already loaded at a previous time?

To give more details: I've been using VS 2019 to compile projects and then debug for over one year and a half now and this is the first time such popup showed up. Such issue doesn't seem to cause any problem when compiling or debugging, so is it something I should actually be worried about? 

Thanks!

John6
Novice

For some reason this link is not accessible (at least for me and one other person who responded here)

I can access the link thread, but it reads:
"Access denied. We apologize but you do yet not have access to this site. Please contact the Community Manager at intel.community@intel.com if you need access."

I did need to refresh my credentials, but I wouldn't think there'd be that big of a verification lag.

I've been a member for a very long time, so don't quite understand why there would be any issue with reading the post connected to your link... any thoughts?

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

@Zhanghong_T_ wrote:

Dear administrator,

When I update the Intel OneAPI to 2022.03,  

Could you elaborate on which Toolkit is that? Base or HPC or both? I have never seen this type of message, but I normally install only HPC Toolkit on my machine. 

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

I will take it back. I do see this pop up when opening VS2022. I also see the following message on the top of the VS

Devorah_H_Intel_0-1667844035363.png

0 Kudos
Arjen_Markus
Honored Contributor I

A colleague found the solution somewhere on the Internet. Here is the receipe:

• In Visual Studio open the Extensions/Manage extensions menu item
  • Select the category Installed
  • Look for "Intel oneAPI Menu & Samples"
  • Press the "Disable" button
  • The message will not appear again

Of course, this assumes that you do not need the samples.

JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

if you reinstall you have to do it again, sorry I was aware of the solution, but thanks for finding it again. 

0 Kudos