Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Script files

dick17901
Beginner
I am using CVF 6.6C under Windows 2000. I am having trouble with the assigned numbers of various IDC parameters. The resource.fd file and the resource.h were generated many moons ago. The problem is that some of the parameters in the resource file are no longer used in generating a dialog or some of the parameters have the same no. in the define file as other existing and used parameters.

I have used a global search to determine if the parameters were used. Many times no hits!

I tried to use rebuild all in the hopes that the compiler would regenerate the proper no. and exclude those no loner being used. At this time, I can only see modifying the no. by hand. My thought is that I would really screw up things if I did that.

Any suggestiosn?

I have looked at the possibility to use Intel 9.0, but the changes are just too complex at this time. I got enough headaches with CVF 6.6C.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
anthonyrichards
New Contributor III
I think it will be safe to go to the View..ID=Resource Symbols... and delete the duplicate symbols that are no longer in use. Save the resource file and they should disappear.
0 Kudos