Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28496 Discussions

Transfer Intel Fortran to New PC

Gerald44
Beginner

I need to transfer my Intel FORTRAN compiler (XE 2013 SP1) to a new Windows 10 PC (which is to replace the old Windows 7 PC).  I still have the old Activation Code but I assume this expired some time ago (and cannot be used twice).  Can anyone help with moving the FORTRAN to the new machine ?

Thanks.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

Your old system should have a Fortran related xxx.lic file. Copy this file to your system and then use this file in your registration./

Before you do, consider downloading the current (free) version of Fortran: oneAPI Base tool kit, then oneAPI HPC toolkit.

Jim Dempsey

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

Your old system should have a Fortran related xxx.lic file. Copy this file to your system and then use this file in your registration./

Before you do, consider downloading the current (free) version of Fortran: oneAPI Base tool kit, then oneAPI HPC toolkit.

Jim Dempsey

Ron_Green

I doubt a compiler that old will run on Win 10, which was released in 2015.  

0 Kudos
Gerald44
Beginner

To Jim & Ron    -   thankyou for the replies.  Might be time to upgraded to a later version of the compiler !

0 Kudos