Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

VS10 / Composer XE 2013 errors

davidspurr
Beginner

If I try to double click a file in the IDE solution explorer I get a "library not registered" error.  This error occurs whether the file is already open or not.

Means I cannot view files that are not already open.

This only occurred in the last few weeks, not long after I installed the lasted update but not immeidately after.  Initially worked fine (if I recall correctly.

I closed & re-opened VS, but still the same occurred.

==
Also when I try to view 'Project Properties' the left hand panel is fully populated as normal, but there is no info in the right hand panel (ie. it is blank / white space).  Applies for both Win32 and x64, and both Debug and Release.

==
Intall details are:

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
    Version 10.0.30319.1 RTMRel
    Microsoft .NET Framework
    Version 4.0.30319 RTMRel
    Intel(R) Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013

Security Update for Visual Studio 2010 Shell (Integrated) - ENU (KB2251489)   KB2251489
    Security Update for Visual Studio 2010 Shell (Integrated) - ENU (KB2644980)   KB2644980

0 Kudos
2 Replies
davidspurr
Beginner

Further issue (presumably related).  If I attempt to Build the exe, I get the following message:

"Error    1    The Fortran compiler (ifort.exe) cannot be found."       

0 Kudos
Anonymous66
Valued Contributor I

Are you able to run the compiler from the command line? This sounds like an issue with your  integration getting corrupted. I would suggest reinstalling the IDE integration part of the compiler.

0 Kudos