Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

VS2008 with Intel Fortran 11

Patricia_T_
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I am working with the Fortran Compiler 11.0 within of VS2008. I had to uninstall both IFC11.0 and VS2008 because the IFC doesn't debug more, and yielded a 'severe erro: such file or directoy is not found ' or 'visual studio cannot debug because target 'C/... ' is missing.'

After the uninstallation, I reinstalled the VS, make me sure that the "Visual C++" component was selected, and how I am building 64-bit applications, choose a Custom install and check the box under Visual C++ for "x64 Compiler and Tools". Finally reinstall Intel Visual Fortran.

BUT APPEAR that 'severe error: such file or directoy is not found ' and when I have tried build anothers applications appeared the next message  'visual studio cannot debug because target 'C/... ' is missing.'

I appreciate very much your help,

Pat

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Patricia,

Can you give the complete and exact text of the error message? When you build the project, do the sources actually compile? You may need to follow the steps at Fortran sources are not compiled when I build my project in Visual Studio

0 Kudos