Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26753 Discussions

Visual Studio Error when access project properties

Jim_Robinson
Beginner

I have installed Parallel Studio XE Professional Fortran 2018 Update 3. This is integrated into Visual Studio Community 2015.

After loading a project I get an error trying to access the project properties. The same error seems to occur with any VS dialog.

The error is :

Could not load file or assembly 'Intel.Misc.Utilities, Version=17.0.14.0, Culture=neutral, PubicKey Token=5caa3becd8c4c9ee' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Any ideas.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

Uninstall and reinstall Intel Parallel Studio XE.

Jim_Robinson
Beginner

I've tried that, twice. Also tried installing update 2 rather than 3. Still get the same error.

Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee
Jim_Robinson
Beginner

Thanks for the help. I've been through that page, but am still getting the error. 

The error states it can't load version 17, but I have version 18 of the compiler installed. Is that correct, or should it be loading version 18.

I'm going to completely remove VS and VF, and reinstall both.