Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28456 Discussions

Visual Studio Professional 2019 and Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2019

Vidal_Lima__Eliana

Hello,

I am struggling with the installation of a trial Intel Parallel Studio XE Update 4. I had reinstalled the Visual Studio 2019 Professional with Desktop development with C++ but I is continuing to have a error mensagem during the installation ERROR: Visual Studio is not found in the system.

All my windows is configured in Portuguese. Program Path is Arquivos de Programas (x86) and not Program Files (x86) as English Linguage.

Thanks

Eliana

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sivvarapu__mahima

Hello Vidal Lima,

I am also facing the same problem. Please share your solution, if you find any. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Kiemo__Elijah
Beginner

Hi, first install visual studio Professional 2019, then after its complete restart your PC / laptop. Then install Intel Parallel Studio XE Update 5 and wait it installs successfully all the 212 components, and the the last phase of visual studio 2019 integration, then once the integration is complete and restart when prompted.

Ensure that you don't have other visual studio version or edition installed. Only visual studio 2019 professional with the option of Development for desktop C++. Mine worked this way in windows 10.

And with that you should be ok.

0 Kudos