Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26754 Discussions

Fortran 95 and Fortran 2003 compilation using Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Trial

Kiemo__Elijah
Beginner

Hi, the above subject matter refers. I have unsuccessfully tried to do Fortran 95 and Fortran 2003 compilation using Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Trial. I have installed Intel Parallel Cluster 2019 Update 5 and Visual Studio 2019 which intehrated successfully. However, when I need to create the project files, the file sources are .f90 and there is no option for .f95 and .f03. When I wite code for .f95 and .f03 on .f90, I get compilation errors and the project fails to build / run. How do tweak the Intel Parallel Fortran Compiler to accept all the .f95 and .f03 files, which I see they are all supported as per link >> https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-fortran-compiler-support-for-fortran-language-standa...

I'll highly appreciate your support i this. I'm completely stuck in my project and I need to run those source files.

0 Kudos
0 Replies