Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Vote of thanks for Steve Lionel

DavidWhite
Valued Contributor II
Steve,

Over recent weeks of browsing through the forum, I have been amazed by your replies to so many issues regarding IVF. We are truly blessed by your encyclopedia knowledge, your patience with some of us who are not fully up to speed with aspects of the compiler or VS, or even some of us who post really basic or even quite dumb questions at times.

I want to thank you for everything you do for us on this forum, to help us do our jobs better and to get the best out of IVF and of the applications we need to develop.

Keep up the great work

David

P.S., I'm not denigrating anyone else's contributions -- I appreciate those just as much. Let's keep on working together to help each other.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
David,

Thanks for the kind words - I really appreciate it.
0 Kudos
gib
New Contributor II
I've been appreciating Steve's help for many years, going back to the days of DVF.

Gib
0 Kudos
Steve_Nuchia
New Contributor I
I've had more than one occasion to deal with IVF support over the past six months or so; each issue has been taken up by a different individual. Every interaction was handled forthrightly and professionally. I didn't always like the answer but I never got the runaround. After nearly 30 years of being lied to by vendors it is extremely refreshing. Steve is, in other words, the highly visible tip of a unusually helpful iceberg. Kudos all around.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
I am privileged to be part of such a talented support team. Thanks for your kind words.
0 Kudos