Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28588 Discussions

Where can I download oneAPI 2021 (BaseKit and HPCKit) version for Linux?

new_user_87
Beginner

Hi,

I need to compile a hydrodynamic model in a linux cluster which is not compatible with latest intel version, the software demands the Intel 2021 version. I'm aware that this version is not supported anymore, however it is the software requirement:

new_user_87_0-1719475921114.png

Please, advise where could I find the Intel 2021 for the BaseKit and HPCKit?

(preferably offline installation)

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Andressa

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Arjen_Markus
Honored Contributor I

The build system as you have shown it was set up for Intel 2021, but you can easily adapt the script to use the current version of the Intel compiler. At this stage there is nothing specific in the source code that would require Intel 2021, like some idiosyncratic behaviour that was changed in later versions.

So, my advice: adjust the build script so that later versions of the vaious components are used and try again. Actually, CMake ought to be able to sort out most details without too much hand-holding. (Maybe some modules need to be loaded but that will become clear when you run CMake and it produces error messages about necessary packages).

0 Kudos