Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

downloading product

Kim__Seok_Ki
Beginner

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask. My company just purchased Intel Fortran compiler for Linux on behalf of me. I received a Email containing a serial number. I click a link "register and download" in the email and submit my information. The webpage said it could be two days to receive the next Email. But until now, I haven't got the mail. Can somebody help me? Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You need to submit a ticket for licensing help. https://supporttickets.intel.com/

0 Kudos
Lartey__Joshua
Beginner

Please I need help to install fortran  77  or 90 to run an old code.I think it is the 2003 version and I also know as has been said that later versions could run the fortran90 but I have had enough problems running with the newer versions and having an error such as " script might have been written with an older compiler". I will actually like the zipped fortran90 file by name l_fc_p_9.0.021.tar.gz for installation but looks like it is no more available. I will be happy if someone can give me  a like to download it for Ubuntu installation. Thank you.

0 Kudos