Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

full screen

jmloriot
Beginner

I develop QuickWin applications.

When starting, a program gets the x and y pixel numbers through GETWINDOWCONFIG and opens a window through SETVIEWPORT.

The program is dedicated to run in FULL SCREEN, is there a function that can be called by the program to switch to FULL SCREEN ? The only way I found is to manually hit ALT+ENTER.

I use 2 screens, I can move the program's window to the second screen, but when I hit ALT+ENTER, the window comes back automatically to the main screen. Is there a way to have it stay on the second screen ?

in the EDITOR :

is it possible to have the parenthesis and the brackets of alternative color in one line ?

is it possible to make a search (CTRL F) excluding the line that are comments ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

If you choose the "Standard Graphics" QuickWin project type it will be full-screen. 

I don't think there is a way to do the other things you mention. Control over color is in Tools > Environment > Fonts and Colors.