Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28456 Discussions

ifort with Visual Studio in a docker container

Rønningen__Petter

Hi,

We are investigating how to run windows docker containers for continuous integration purposes. As a part of this, we need Intel Fortran alongside Visual Studio, along with many other tools. This is based on the windowsservercore docker image.

However, we have a few issues with Intel Fortran:

* We have found no way of installing Intel Fortran from the command line/Dockerfile so that it is properly integrated with Visual Studio

* We are uncertain on what kind of license permits us to run dockerized containers with ifort for continuous integration

Can you provide us some assistance on these issues?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

These kind of getting started (registration, download, licensing, installation) questions may be submitted, regardless whether you have active Priority Support or not.

Please submit a ticket via https://supporttickets.intel.com/?lang=en-US for assistance. 
0 Kudos
Rønningen__Petter

Hi Devorah,

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I have been unable to register a support ticket as it requires a support account. The "Next step" button is greyed out, as well as First Name, Last Name, Business E-mail Address, and Create Username. I have tried multiple different web-browsers. This is why I posted the question here.

0 Kudos