Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26754 Discussions

ifort with Visual Studio in a docker container

Rønningen__Petter

Hi,

We are investigating how to run windows docker containers for continuous integration purposes. As a part of this, we need Intel Fortran alongside Visual Studio, along with many other tools. This is based on the windowsservercore docker image.

However, we have a few issues with Intel Fortran:

* We have found no way of installing Intel Fortran from the command line/Dockerfile so that it is properly integrated with Visual Studio

* We are uncertain on what kind of license permits us to run dockerized containers with ifort for continuous integration

Can you provide us some assistance on these issues?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

These kind of getting started (registration, download, licensing, installation) questions may be submitted, regardless whether you have active Priority Support or not.

Please submit a ticket via https://supporttickets.intel.com/?lang=en-US for assistance. 
Rønningen__Petter

Hi Devorah,

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I have been unable to register a support ticket as it requires a support account. The "Next step" button is greyed out, as well as First Name, Last Name, Business E-mail Address, and Create Username. I have tried multiple different web-browsers. This is why I posted the question here.