Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26754 Discussions

incompatible serial number and invalid license file

he__ying
Beginner

I have applied  the student version of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows and received the series number in my email. However, when I download the software and tried to install,  it showed like this: 

"Activation rights do not allow this software to be installed. This could be due to expired subscription, incompatible serial number, or outdated Intel® Software License Manager."

When I used the license file, it claimed the file is invalid. I followed the instruction of licensing FAQ and tried many time. It just didn't work. Can anyone help ?  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
he__ying
Beginner

Each time I resend the license file to my email, it just indicate

"Your registration of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows* is complete!"

totally useless

Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

Please ask licensing questions by submitting a support request at https://supporttickets.intel.com/?lang=en-US