Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

migration to Fortran 64

meow
Beginner
hi, I am trying to run a code that was written in fortran for 32 bits in a 64-bit machine. I did all changes and update links for libraries and include. However, I get a message that 'link_fnl_static_hpc.h' cannot be found. Any suggestions. I have gone over and over properly setting libraries and includes but doesn't work.

Pablo
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
That's an IMSL file. Have you installed IMSL for "Intel 64" and added the paths for the IMSL includes and libraries for the Intel 64 platform under Tools > Options > Intel Visual Fortran?
0 Kudos
meow
Beginner
That's an IMSL file. Have you installed IMSL for "Intel 64" and added the paths for the IMSL includes and libraries for the Intel 64 platform under Tools > Options > Intel Visual Fortran?

Thanks Steve for your answer. Yes, I installed ISML for Intel 64 and added the libraries and includes ... Any other suggestions? I am already one day into this issue.

Pablo
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

My guess is that you have not set the INCLUDE path correctly for 64-bit compiles. See Installing and Configuring the IMSL Libraries. The file should exist in C:Program FilesVNIimslfnl600Intel64includedll.

If you still have trouble, please attach the buildlog.htm from a failed build.
0 Kudos