Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

question about fortran dll

nuaalizhen126_com

resently i have come across a problem about the fortran language and the dynamic link library.i hope you can help me solve this problem.my problem is as follow

the problem is that i want to build a vb project to call the dll files from the fortran to compute some scentific issues.but i don't know how to creat more than one dll at the same time many dll can share the same constant parameters and call each freely.
i cann't find some literature resources about this problem.so i turn to you ,the fortran expert.i hope you could do me a favor.could you help me solve the question or give me some example about this problem.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DavidWhite
Valued Contributor II

resently i have come across a problem about the fortran language and the dynamic link library.i hope you can help me solve this problem.my problem is as follow

the problem is that i want to build a vb project to call the dll files from the fortran to compute some scentific issues.but i don't know how to creat more than one dll at the same time many dll can share the same constant parameters and call each freely.
i cann't find some literature resources about this problem.so i turn to you ,the fortran expert.i hope you could do me a favor.could you help me solve the question or give me some example about this problem.

I'm not sure exactly what you want to do, but some comments may be helpful:

A single DLL can have multiple functions, each with their own entry point, so you may be able to just create one DLL.

If you want to share parameters between these functions (I assume you mean parameters, not arguments), then these could be defined in a module within the DLL, which is used by each function.

Hope this helps,

David

0 Kudos