Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

Access to older versions of GPA?

May__Brandon
Beginner

Anyway to get access to older versions of GPA?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
YANG__Yi
Novice

Raise Up!

I need the previous version too! Currently, I am debugging my Gfx app based on Intel atom medfield platform, I need to watch GPU metrics, but the GPU is based on PowerVR platform, I cannot get any information via GPA 2019 R3 (It looks this GPA version only supports Intel Gfx?), so can I get the previous version of GPA supporting old PowerVR based GPU?

Thanks a lot!

Y.Y.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hey Brandon,

Was there a specific version you were looking for? Is there something that is available in that version that is not available in the current version? 

As of right now, there is no way to provide you with an older version of the tool. If you provide me feedback about why or what you were looking for in this older version I can pass it onto my engineering team to see what we can do for you in the future.

0 Kudos
YANG__Yi
Novice

Raise Up!

I need the previous version too! Currently, I am debugging my Gfx app based on Intel atom medfield platform, I need to watch GPU metrics, but the GPU is based on PowerVR platform, I cannot get any information via GPA 2019 R3 (It looks this GPA version only supports Intel Gfx?), so can I get the previous version of GPA supporting old PowerVR based GPU?

Thanks a lot!

Y.Y.

0 Kudos