Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

After the first launch, the app stopped working

Ante
Beginner

Hi. I downloaded and installed "Intel ® Graphics Performance Analyzers" during the first installation, I got a warning about a conflict with some nvidia application. I clicked the skip button and the app finished installation. I started it up and it worked fine. But after I closed it and started it again, it loads and hangs in a white window. Trying to reinstall didn't help. What should I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ktB
Novice

Do you have 2 graphic chips (like one built into the motherboard and one from the nvidia card)?  If yes, you can try temporarily disabling the nvidia card from the device manager and see what happens.  This isn't really a fix but could narrow down the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ktB
Novice

Do you have 2 graphic chips (like one built into the motherboard and one from the nvidia card)?  If yes, you can try temporarily disabling the nvidia card from the device manager and see what happens.  This isn't really a fix but could narrow down the problem.

Ante
Beginner
Yes, you are right. Reinstalled the program with the disabled video card and everything worked. Thanks!
0 Kudos