Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas
489 Discussions

GPA 2012 R1: issues installing GPA and Graphics Checker

Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
NOTE: This post has been copied from another article in order to give it more visibility.

==========

Hi,

I downloaded the last version of Intel GPA (2012 R1) but installer have an error. I installed in a Ultra-Book Asus with Windows 7 SP1.

When I reinstalled it, the setup show (repair/unistall) and then when I selected repair, program was installed ok, but the Intel Graphic Checker don't detect the Intel GPA.

Anyone know what is the error?

The error of the intel GPA installer is not specific. Only say "error ocurrs on the installer".

Thanks to all.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

You've mentioned two different products, Intel GPA and the Graphics Checker, and it's unclear whether you're talking about installation issues with Intel GPA or the Graphics Checker, or both.

So can you please go into the Windows "Programs and Features" control panel, remove both Intel GPA and Graphics Checker, then reboot. Then first reinstall Intel GPA and copy any installer screenshots that show any errors.

If your installation is ok, then try getting the latest version of the Graphics Checker, then install that and again copy screenshots that show any installation errors.

Hope this helps and that you're quickly back and running with the new version.

Regards,

Neal
0 Kudos
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

Though your specific issues appear to be with the installation of Intel GPA 2012 and Graphics Checker, note that Graphics Checker is not supported in the latest version of Intel GPA (2012 R1).

See this article for more information.

Regards,

Neal
0 Kudos