Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

GPA: Software Profile Assessments

MPere15
Novice

Hello,

Please, can anyone confirm that GPA will generate the Test Report files needed for Software Profile Assessments?

If so, how are these Reports uploaded into a Software Profile? I cannot find the way to do so from the Software Profiles Dashboard.

Many thanks in advance,

Manuel Perez de Lema Lopez

MPL3D Team

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Seth_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Manuel,

I talked to the Premier Elite team and gave them your information.   For premier elite status, you must have an account manger sign off on your partner ship.   Someone from that team should be in contact with you to review.   

Hope this helps!  Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Best,

Seth

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Seth_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Manuel, 

I am personally unfamiliar with the Software Profile Assessments program.  From my knowledge, GPA does not produce Test Report files to upload into this program.  

I did a google search to try to find Software Profile Assessments and couldn't find anything on it either.  Could you possibly link me to their website?

Best,

Seth 

0 Kudos
Seth_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Manuel, 

I was contacted by one of our Gaming AE team members and was told that Software Profile Assessments used to be a program that we did here at Intel.   In the older versions of GPA, it could generate these reports.  But with the program being discontinued, we have removed the feature.  

Hopefully this answers your question.   

Best,

Seth

0 Kudos
MPere15
Novice

Hi Seth,

Many thanks for investigating this.

The Software Profile Assessment appears at the Intel Developer Program Dashboard, 'Software' section:

Software_profile_assesment.jpg

So, it seems that the feature has not been completely removed.

I recently lost my 'Premier Elite Partner' status to just 'Premier Partner', and I was trying to perform some actions and finish my project to see if I was able to recover previous partner status. If you can advice in this matter, I would appreciate it very much.

Many thanks for all,

Manuel

0 Kudos
Seth_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Manuel, 

Sorry for the late response.  I have received a little bit more information about this.  I guess the program is stopped, but they have not yet updated the UI to reflect it.   

I have a few emails into the right people to get this fixed.   In addition, I am trying to track down the right person about elite status.  I'll let you know if I am able to get in touch with the right person.   

Best,

Seth

0 Kudos
Seth_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Manuel,

I talked to the Premier Elite team and gave them your information.   For premier elite status, you must have an account manger sign off on your partner ship.   Someone from that team should be in contact with you to review.   

Hope this helps!  Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Best,

Seth

0 Kudos
MPere15
Novice

Hi Seth,

Many thanks for your answer.

Yes indeed. I have had an account manager assigned during the last years.

Each year or so, a new account manager from Intel called me and replaced previous one, but right now it has been a long time since no one has contacted me.

I will try to make as much noise as possible with the new release of my project, to see if I can catch their attention once again.

It would be wonderful if you could mention my account MPL3D to your contact at Premier Elite team, so perhaps someone could keep an eye on my profile once again. I have been Intel Premier Elite Partner for years, and I would like to keep that status.

Many thanks for all your support,

Manuel

0 Kudos