Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

Intel GPA 4.2 version

Ivanov__Misha
Beginner

Hello.

For my purposes i need Intel GPA 4.2 version. I read many older topics here. Found some links for people who need Windows XP compatible version of GPA. But all links are dead.

So, do i have a chance to get GPA 4.2 version links somehow?

Thank you for your attention.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Misha,

I used the link to identify if we had any older files on any server - which we don't - I was hoping to find that 4.X builds were also still up, but none of them were. When I looked through using the link you sent me I was able to see the files you did, but after looking at it and making sure the old build was deactivated (as we don't want it showing up with our most current build files), the old files were removed automatically. It looks like all old build files get deleted when we deactivate old download builds (which we usually do when we release a new build) and it explains why I don't have access to any older builds (they were all deleted when they were deactivated) and for some reason this one build you linked was not already deactivated as it should have been.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee
Hi Misha, We do have legacy builds of Intel® GPA available to download on our product page. This does, however, only go back to version 16.1 of the tool https://registrationcenter.intel.com/forms/?productid=3211 Unfortunately, none of the legacy builds that are available for download support Windows* XP. We also do not have access to any builds beyond the oldest build currently available on our website.
0 Kudos
Ivanov__Misha
Beginner

Hi Giselle,

Thanks for your response.

I got 12.5 from your server. Looks like all files still there. I just don't know how to get direct link for 4.2 version...

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee
Misha, From what server did you get version 12.5? I'm assuming you found it somewhere on the forum? Like I said before, we do not have access to build 4.2, it is quite old - from 2011 - and we don't seem to have it anywhere on our servers.
0 Kudos
Ivanov__Misha
Beginner

I found 12.5 version here.

http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/2846/gpa_12.5_release_187105_windows.exe

That's why i thought 4.2 version could be there. 12.5 is quite old too. It's from 2012.

0 Kudos
Ivanov__Misha
Beginner

You are so kind. Instead of helping me you simply deleted older files. Nice!

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Misha,

I used the link to identify if we had any older files on any server - which we don't - I was hoping to find that 4.X builds were also still up, but none of them were. When I looked through using the link you sent me I was able to see the files you did, but after looking at it and making sure the old build was deactivated (as we don't want it showing up with our most current build files), the old files were removed automatically. It looks like all old build files get deleted when we deactivate old download builds (which we usually do when we release a new build) and it explains why I don't have access to any older builds (they were all deleted when they were deactivated) and for some reason this one build you linked was not already deactivated as it should have been.

0 Kudos
Ivanov__Misha
Beginner

Thank you for explanation, Giselle.

0 Kudos