Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers 2017 R3 Released!

Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hi All,

The Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers team is proud to announce Intel® GPA 2017 R3!

You can download Intel® GPA 2017 R3 for FREE from the GPA homepage.

Watch the full release video here!

What’s new?

• Metal* support for macOS* systems
  • New Multiframe Analyzer Beta tool
  • Windows Mixed Reality title support for "simulation mode"
  • And much more… 
  • View the full release notes for more details.

Thank you all for your continual support!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_G_1
Beginner

When I installed the latest and brought up the Graphics Frame Analyzer it seemed to be configured for Android Workloads. It was working before in previous versions so I don't know how this happened.

It can't find any of the windows analysis files; Help brings me to Android Workloads pages; It's asking for a path to the Android SDK. That's how I know it's the wrong Analyzer.

Any ideas to resolve the problem?

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hey David,

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with Graphics Frame Analyzer, we definitely don't want that! To better understand what's going on, can you send me the "About Info" for GPA (System Tray > Click on Graphics Monitor Icon > About) as well as sending me a screenshot of Frame Analyzer?

0 Kudos
Jammy_H_
Beginner

Hi Giselle ,

Could u let me know where can find user guide ?

It seems is not friendly for user if haven't  experience .

0 Kudos
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Jammy,

We have a few places you could look for help: our Getting Started Guide, Online Help for Windows*, Online Help for macOS*, Online Help for Ubuntu*, and Training/Quick Tips. These can all be found on our homepage as well as a lot of other helpful information. Let me know if there is still any confusion. 

0 Kudos