Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

Problem with Graphics Monitor app

ininjax_
Beginner

Hi everyone, i have a problem with Graphics Monitor app, when i open it with or without administrator privileges, nothing happens, blank screen and the program crash with the text (not responding) what can i do?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Pamela_H_Intel

Which OS are you running it on? How much free memory do you have? Is this the first time you are using it?

0 Kudos
ininjax_
Beginner

I'm using Win10 i have 16gb on my pc 3000hz and no it's not the first time that i use it, i used it from far

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

So if your memory is not over full, CPU is not running high (like from too many apps open, i.e. 28 Chome tabs open, or a taxing background process that won't quit) and other programs are working fine . . . Did the problem occur just after installing the new update? If so, maybe the installation hiccuped and you should try re-installing.

0 Kudos
ininjax_
Beginner

yes, i already tried to re install the program but nothing

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

That's tough to trace. I can't reproduce it. In my experience the "not responding" message usually happens when the OS gets bogged down or is confused.

Here's my next thought. It's possible that when you installed the new version over the old version some old file got stuck. Try this:

Save your projects somewhere (i.e. make a backup).

uninstall GPA completely

check if there is anything GPA that got missed on the uninstall

Install GPA

Please let me know what works (i.e. was there a leftover file after uninstalling, if so, which one?) in case there is something we need to check in our installation program.

Pamela

0 Kudos