Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas
501 Discussions

Threat Interactive Post: We are having issues with intel GPA with complex AAA DX12 game.

Kevin_Jimenez
Beginner

I would first like to introduce myself as Kevin Jimenez, the founder of a new indie game studio called Threat Interactive which was named after our passion for intense, dark action. 

We've recently paused the production of our game due to technological downgrades in modern graphics. Specifically the mainstream abuse of blurry and/or expensive temporal solutions. Many on my team originate from the anti-blur community. We recently published a video regarding our general stance about modern photorealism in this video.  

We have paused production on our title to raise funding for a custom UE fork for developers with access to utilize. But first we need consumers and developers to understand real optimization which is why we have continued to publish educational videos about graphic performance related content on our channel.  Our most successful video in teaching traditional optimization reached nearly 200K viewers & used Intel Graphics Analyzer on a 2015 title. We found it to appear very user friendly and gave consistent results to share with our valued viewers. 

We have more content lined up with Intel GPA in mind but unfortunately we are dealing with major issues with the titles we're trying to use as an example of poor optimization. Our next video is crucial to showing issues with modern pipelines/practices. But we are being held back by major issues. We are willing to work closely and communicate privately on the matter to get things working properly with credit to Intel.  

@Pamela_H_Intel  We noticed you are the main moderator so we'll ping you for a response. Let us know if there are any other portals we should bring our matter to. 

You can also contact our Studio email at: threatinteractive@gmail.com

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sentientSpark_Intel

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your post! We are happy to hear that Intel GPA has provided value to your game studio.

Regarding the issues you are having with certain titles, we would be happy to contact you - we have sent a message to the email you provided.

And Pamela_H_Intel is still at Intel, however I am now the primary Moderator of this forum.

Thanks, and we look forward to email correspondence with you.

0 Kudos
Kevin_Jimenez
Beginner
0 Kudos