Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

UWP game ripping error

Suardana__Mahendra

Ok, so first I gonna says thanks for this tool that I can rip some of game textures... And this is helped me so much :)

As usually, I do ripping textures by using Intel GPA tool, until this day... I download the latest 2018 R1 Intel GPA and try it on an UWP game called Forza Motorsport 6 Apex to rip Rio de Janeiro textures... But, I got my very first problem ever since I used this tool back in year 2015 ago :(

I run it in UWP tab, select the game and running it... It works, then I pressed Ctrl+Shift+C as usually, it worked too, but it's not normal... The frame capture took almost 10 minutes ( usually took only some seconds, right ? ) until the notification on the screen appears. Then I quit the game and opened Graphics Frame Analyzer to see my frame capture, then I open my frame capture, it load for very long time too ( almost 10 minutes ) then it loaded as usually, but when I want to open "DrawIndexedInstanced" tab inside "frame statistics" tab, then it suddenly show an error

"An internal error occurred. Graphics Frame Analyzer may fail to work correctly. Reopen the frame to fix this issue."

And it terminate close... I already reopen it and it still show the same... Why this game can't be ripped ? Can you help me with this issue please ? Because in the future, I will use this tool to rip Prague textures from Forza Motorsport 7 game...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Mahendra, 

Thank you for providing this feedback and I'm sorry to hear that Intel® GPA is not working as you expected. I will log this bug with our engineering team. Please check back in the future and test out new builds to verify that the issue has improved/or been resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Giselle_G_Intel
Employee

Hi Mahendra, 

Thank you for providing this feedback and I'm sorry to hear that Intel® GPA is not working as you expected. I will log this bug with our engineering team. Please check back in the future and test out new builds to verify that the issue has improved/or been resolved.

0 Kudos
Suardana__Mahendra

Thanks Giselle ^^

Can't wait for the update... Hope soon I can rip Forza Horizon 6 Apex and Horza Forizon 7 game

0 Kudos