Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
679 Discussions

HLS Compiler 24.1 error - aocl-clang.exe - dll entry point not found

NoahHuguenin
Beginner

Good day,

I recently installed HLS Compiler 24.1 together with Quartus Prime Lite 23.1std in order to do the first HLS tests. 

I installed Visual Studio 2017 Community and the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables (2015-2022).

My OS is Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045 

Trying to test an HLS example, I enter the Visual Studio console by launching the init_hls.bat file in C:\intelFPGA_lite\23.1std\hls.

It seems to detect every dependency.

NoahHuguenin_0-1719930959041.png

Launching the build.bat of an example in test-x86-64 mode returns the following error, translated below the image: 

NoahHuguenin_1-1719931087434.png

"The procedure entry point [...] could not be located in the dynamic link library [...]."

This also happens for mathlib.dll, generationlib.dll and mip_common.dll. 

I tried deleting and reinstalling HLS Compiler and deleting and reinstalling MVC++ Redistributables

I also tried launchig build.bat in test-FPGA mode, changing the board from Arria10 to CycloneV, which returns the same error. 

Below are linked two threads that inquire about similar errors, but the original poster did not share if and how it was finally resolved.

aocl-clang.exe - Entry Point Not Found - Intel Community

HLS i++ compile failure for Quartus Prime 21.1.1 Lite - Intel Community

Any suggestions on how to proceed? 

Thank you in advance, 

Noah

0 Kudos
0 Replies