Intel® ISA Extensions
Use hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide more code protection in your solutions.
1093 Discussions

Intel® Software Development Emulator

camelofjoe
Beginner

This is going to be long winded, but here it goes. I just installed Detroit Become Human on my PC and I got an error of: Your system does not meet the system requirements (SSE 4.1 and popcnt instruction). From what I can tell in a nut shell I don’t have an Intel processor, what I have is an AMD Phenom II X6 1100T. I looked on line and saw that Intel has a Software Development Emulator Download also seen some video’s on how to use it, one with this game. So I downloaded sde-external-8.63.0-2021-01-18-win.tar.bz2 but it don’t have the .bat file in it so I can’t use it. Can you help with that download at all?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Frank,

The case has reached the wrong forum topic. However, I am routing it to the correct one. Our internal team will get back to you in a timely manner.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
camelofjoe
Beginner
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello camelofjoe,

We apologize for the miscommunication and please check the link below because this is the right path to coordinate with ask your Intel® Software Development Emulator inquiries.

https://supporttickets.intel.com/servicecenter?lang=en-US

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
camelofjoe
Beginner

I could not figure out the right place for ticket.

0 Kudos
AdyT_Intel

Sorry for my ignorance but I do not know "Detroit Become Human".
Intel SDE is intended to run applications with new Intel architecture features and it was never tested on AMD CPU (I see no reason why it will not run, but it was never tested on this platform).

You can run Intel SDE on your application directly or on command prompt window and then launch the application. Therefore, you do not need .bat file.

Please note that running applications on Intel SDE incur some overhead, and your workload might run slower than expected.

0 Kudos