Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6734 Discussions

Can you give me a sample code to decode H.264 bitstream ?

mozartisme
Beginner

Dear Sir:
I can find the H.264 encoder sample on IPP media sample.

However I want to decode H.264 bitstream.

The Simple_Player was too complex.

Can you give me a sample code to decode H.264 bitstream.

Thanks a lot!!!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Chao_Y_Intel

Hi,

We only have this UMC sample code at this time. If it helps, we can provide one .Net Project file, you step into the code to understand the H.264 decoding.

Regards,
Chao

0 Kudos
mozartisme
Beginner

Thanks your reply.

I need theUMC sample code. I had spend too much time to decode h.264 bitstream.

The p_vidDecoder->GetFrame(p_dataIn,p_dataOut) return OK ,but I can't get the decoded data from VideoData p_dataOut. I hope you can help me soon.

I can decode my bitstream file with simple_play. but the simple_play too complex. So please e-mail to me the UMC h.264 decode sample code . Thanks a lot !

my e-mail is mozartisme@yahoo.com.cn

0 Kudos
gictl
Beginner

Hi!

I am also very interested insimple_player. So if, it isposible,pleasesend me one .Net project file. My email is gictl@yahoo.com

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi, simple_player is part of IPP media sample, you can download it from IPP page.

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
Rosen__Daniel
Beginner

I would very much appreciate receiving a VS.NET or VS2005 project file for the simple_player. drosen@drdsystems.com.

Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Sorry, what we provide and test in each IPP release is Makefile based build scripts for all IPP samples. There is special reasons for that. It should not be too difficult to create project on base of Makefile info, you can see all compile time options and definitions in Makefile or in build log files.

Vladimir

0 Kudos