Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Dmip: remove node ? unlink ?

Oliver
Beginner
Hello,
I didn't find a way to remove a node froma graph, and to unlink two nodes.
Is it a planned feature, is it by design ?
Today I must rebuild the whole graph each time I want to make a small change (ie bypass a node).

Alternate question: is there a way to disable a node (ie inPlace processing will do nothing, and regular processing will copy the first source image input) ?

Regards
Oliver
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Oliver,

Why do you need unlink capability? Are you trying to implement dynamically (at run time)modified graph? Note, you will need to compile a graph after changes in its configuration.

There is no such capability in DMIP predefined nodes. I think you may implement this in your custom node.

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
Igor_B_Intel1
Employee
Hi, Oliver
Quoting - Oliver

Alternate question: is there a way to disable a node (ie inPlace processing will do nothing, and regular processing will copy the first source image input) ?

Regards
Oliver

Do you mean to disable SrcNode from processing?
If yes, DMIP can sometimes to remove it. It behaviour depends (do copy or do nothing) on several factors:
1. image data pointer and step: if they are not aligned - DMIP creates small aligned buffer and copy-in data.
2. Source data consumers: filters after SrcNode need border values, If you don't prepare border yourself, DMIP will do it for you.

Igor
0 Kudos