Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

How can I build the Ipp WinCE samples code

loca_huang
Beginner
Hi:
What is the software and hardware requirements if I want to build the buildwcex86.bat and buildwcearmv4i.bat?
I can build build32.bat but can not build other batch files....
regards
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi,

Sorry if this information is missed in sample's readme.htm file. You need to have Microsoft Embedded Visual Studio v4.2 with Service Pack 2 and Pocket PC 2003 SDK installed in order to be able to compile this sample.

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
newbie2009
Beginner

Hi,

Sorry if this information is missed in sample's readme.htm file. You need to have Microsoft Embedded Visual Studio v4.2 with Service Pack 2 and Pocket PC 2003 SDK installed in order to be able to compile this sample.

Regards,
Vladimir

Hi,

I'm working now on WinXP Professional.
I do have eVC 4 installed, as well as SP4.
I also have Pocket PC 2003 SDK installed,

I browsed to My Computer -> Properties ->Advanced->Environment Variables, and I included two new variables in both, user variables and system variables: IPPROOT = C:Program FilesIntelIPP5.3.3.082ia32 and SDKROOT = C:Windows CE Tools

Then I brow3sed to C:ipp-samplesspeech-codecs, and I ran buildwcex86.bat

The command prompt window appeared, ran the code, and closed. Then I browsed to C:ipp-samplesspeech-codecsbinwcex86_lib but I did NOT find the usc.lib file I was supposed to get.

Is there any step that I missed the procedure to build IPP for WinCE?

Regards.
0 Kudos
newbie2009
Beginner
Quoting - newbie2009

Hi,

I browsed to My Computer -> Properties ->Advanced->Environment Variables, and I included two new variables in both, user variables and system variables: IPPROOT = C:Program FilesIntelIPP5.3.3.082ia32 and SDKROOT = C:Windows CE Tools

The command prompt window appeared, ran the code, and closed. Then I browsed to C:ipp-samplesspeech-codecsbinwcex86_lib but I did NOT find the usc.lib file I was supposed to get.

Regards.

After further inspection, I noticed that the compiler can't open header files such as stdlib.h and stdio.h

The errors are mainly generated in the source files within C:ipp-samplesspeech-codecsapplicationusc_speech_codecsrc

Why? Am I missing any step to get the build done?

Regards.
0 Kudos
newbie2009
Beginner
Quoting - newbie2009

Hi,

Regards,
Vladimir

Hi,

Regards.
I found my problem.

I changed SDKROOT to C:Program FilesWindows CE Tools and it worked.
0 Kudos