Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

How can I try the MIMO MMSE function?

linda_z_
Beginner

It is said it is integreated in the Intel® System Studio suite. I have downloaded the 2016 Intel® System Studio suite. But I still can't find the related function?

As it is said that MMSE is included in the ippe.h. But I can't find ippe.h in the IPP library. I want to verfy its speed. How can I get it and verified?

Thanks,

zuri

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Chao_Y_Intel

Zuri,

Thanks for looking at this.  I am having further check, and will provide you an update.

Regards,
Chao

0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel

Hi Zuri, 

Have you check the ISS for Linux package. These libraries/head files are there.  For windows libraries,  it was missed, and we are adding it for future releases. 

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos
linda_z_
Beginner

Hi Chao,

Thanks you reply!

I haven't install the ISS for Linux package. I hope to get your windows libraries with MMSE function.

I have another 2 questions:

1. for the same ippsFFTFwd_CToC_32fc(), N = 2048, why teh speed of linux version is about 1/6 of windows version?

Do you think is it normal? How to make the linux version have the same speed as the windows version? 

2. What's the defference of Intel System Studio and Composer XE?

How to get your answer quickly!

Thanks,

Linda

0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel

Linda, 

1) They are not expected.  If the hardware platform is similar. Their performance should be close.  so it need some details for further investigation:  some test code, IPP version,  hardware platform, ect. 

2) could you check this article?  The main functions are similar.  A few difference is listed there:
 https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-ipp-functionalities-for-the-different-product-suites

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos