Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

How do we use IppStatus ippmSub_vav_32f_3x1_P?

gvg7
Beginner
Hi friends,
I need your help. I would like to know how to use
IppStatus ippmSub_vav_32f_3x1_P (const Ipp32f** pSrc1, Ipp32s src1ROIShift,const Ipp32f** pSrc2, Ipp32s src2ROIShift, Ipp32f** pDst, Ipp32s dstROIShift, Ipp32u count) with an example. Thank you very much.
Regards,
GVG7.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ying_S_Intel
Employee

Dear Customer,
We do not have an example in IPP 4.0 that specifically illustrates this function, I am wondering if you have any questions or problems to use this matrix function, could you please give us a little details if possible?

Thanks,

Ying
Intel IPP

0 Kudos
gvg7
Beginner

Sir,

I want to ask you this doubt personally. Could you provide me with your e-mail? My e-mail is georgie777@yahoo.com. I willsent the doubtdescription to your e-mail. Thank you very much.

Regards,

GVG7

0 Kudos
Ying_S_Intel
Employee
Dear Customer,
Could you please send the question to Intel Premier Support at https://premier.intel.com ? So our IPP support engineer will take a look at your question.

Thanks,
Ying S
Intel IPP
0 Kudos
gvg7
Beginner
Sir,
I need help using the function for collision detection.
The idea is to do batch collision detection. Here we are considering two source matrixes. The firts source matrix is the target position source matrix and the second matrix is the source position source matrix. The target and the source position source matrixes are 3 componentvectors ie each element is a 3 component vector. What I need is that I want to take each element of the second matrix and subtract from each element of the first matrix, the result is stored in a matrix. Thus for each element in the second matrix we have a resultant matrix. Thus we have a an array of resultant matrixes. Now there is also a another twist to it. I do not want to do this
for every element in both source matrixes but I want to do this for each pattern in both matrixes. Like there will be a pattern which for the second matrix which tells which elements need be subtracted from the first source
matrix, even the first source matrix has a pattern using P pointer. Please guide me as to go about this with an example.
Regards,
GVG7
0 Kudos