Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6704 Discussions

How to use "ippicopy_mod" function to merge three channels R,G,B images to a RGB color image?

yang_z_2
Beginner

Hi,

Now, There are three single channel images:

i don't now how to use "ippicopy_mod" functions to merge this three channels images to a RGB color image.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Igor_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Yang,

use IPPAPI ( IppStatus, ippiCopy_8u_P3C3R, (const  Ipp8u* const pSrc[3],
                            int srcStep, Ipp8u* pDst, int dstStep, IppiSize roiSize ))
please.

regards, Igor

0 Kudos
yang_z_2
Beginner

Hi Igor,

i find that the color of picture.bmp is not match the original RGB image

i don't know what is the problem.

0 Kudos
Igor_A_Intel
Employee

I can't make any conclusions on what is wrong based on your input - could you provide pixel by pixel comparison: r[0], g[0], b[0],...r,g,b for planar images and rgb[0,0,0],...rgb[x,x,x] after Copy P3C3 and then compared to expected result?

regards, Igor

0 Kudos
yang_z_2
Beginner

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your reply. i check my pictures,they are right.i give you now.

If I have a problem with parameters or have some problems with steps.such as: pSrc, m_image[0].Step()

Can you give some specific conversion steps.

0 Kudos
Igor_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Yang,

I don't know what are Cippimage, CreateImage, etc. I don't know how data types you use match to IPP data types. I don't know which image you would like to have in result from combining these 3 inputs (I've taken a look at them - from my point of view they have wrong size/step parameters in the bmp headers). Take a look at IPP manual, please.

regards, Igor.

0 Kudos
yang_z_2
Beginner

0 Kudos