Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP 5.1 released?

walkdeath
Beginner
I've found that some of the ipp sample have released. But when I wanted to download one, it appeared to be an error link.
When will the ipp 5.1 ( and it's sample code) for IA and PXA be released?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi,

you just catch the moment when uploading of next version of IPP started! Please, note, that it will take some time. When IPP v5.1 will be available for downloading there will be special message on the forum. Those people who owns registered previous version of IPP will be notified by email.

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
Amanda_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The Intel IPP 5.1 is now available. Registration and download information are available on this page:

http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/perflib/index.htm

Vladimir is right!You caught us in the middle of posting the files. If you have any problems finding the files, please submit an issue to Premier Support. =)

Thanks,

--Amanda

0 Kudos
bj2
Beginner
ia32 ipp 5.1 . . . or is it
05 07 18 12:24 13 version.txt
cat version.txt
version = 4.0
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Sorry, what do you mean?

Vladimir

0 Kudos
bj2
Beginner
I mean the version.txt file (in the 5.1 packages) contains the alpha-numeric characters: 4.0
The date for 4.0, though, was about a year earlier than that, around 2004 as I recall, not that that matters much. Or maybe I was dreaming, but usually those involve showers so I don't think I was.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

If you are talking about version.txt file which is located in trainings/scripts folder, I think it means version of those scripts. It is not related to IPP version

Vladimir

0 Kudos