Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP Libraries for Android 32 & 64 bits

Morag_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

I'm looking for IPP static libraries for Android to use with Intel ATOM platform, both x86 and x86_64 variants.

I have installed both Intel Parallel Stdio XE Cluster Edition on Win8.1 and on Ubuntu 14.04.

I cannot find the libraries for Android at all. Under the Windows installation I can find the Windows x86 and x86_64 libraries, and under Linux I can find only the Linux x86_64 variant.

What am I missing? Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Morag Agmon (Intel)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Hi Morag,

Thank you for using our tools.

For Android targets, Intel System Studio is a right tool suite. It has all tools and features that you might need for a development and optimization.

Please go to (https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-system-studio) to look and try Intel System Studio.

Thank you

- Jon

0 Kudos
Morag_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Thank you for the answer.

I installed Intel System Studio and found all the IPP libraries for Android.

Regards,

Morag Agmon (Intel)

0 Kudos
Alex82
Beginner

Hi,

Intel System Studio is not free now, there is some any way to get Intel IPP Libraries for Android x86/x86_64? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Abhinav_S_Intel

Hi Alex,

Intel® System Studio has been EOL'd and is replaced by Intel® oneAPI Toolkits.

If you want to download and use the latest Intel® IPP library, please download the Intel® oneAPI Base Tookit. Intel® IPP is included as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit/download.html

We dropped support for Intel® IPP Android libraries in 2020. It is recommended to migrate to the Intel® IPP Linux* OS version which is entirely compatible with Intel® IPP Android libraries.

Regards,
Abhinav

0 Kudos