Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP Questions

vlavigne
Beginner

I am currently looking for an image processing solution that can process full motionvideo imagery (640x480 NTSC monochrome progressive scan) on a commercially available PC in real-time (30 frames/sec). The processing we need is contrast enhancement, edge enhancement, noise removal and turbulence removal (blur removal).I want to display the resulting imagery in my own application. Ihave noticed the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives andI would like to know if this product is appropriate for my application. If it does not process real-time video, does anyone know of a better solution?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi,

I think you are on the right way. Intel Performance Primitives were designed to utilize Intel micro-architecture features and provide the best processing performance for customers. You might be interested in evaluation of IPP functionality and performance,please visitIPP main page to register for free evaluation version of SDK.

http://www3.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/perflib/ipp/302910.htm

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos