Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP Wince version

fcch2000
Beginner
Where to get the IPP to support WinCE or PocketPc?

I have IPP6.1 evalution Windows PC version already, but I cannot find any information to build IPP libraries for Wince in this IPP6.1 windows version.
Can I build IPP for WinCE on this IPP6.1 Windows evaluation version? How to do it?

Thanks,

-fcch
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chao_Y_Intel

Hello,

Whatis the processor you are looking for support? For IA32 processor, you can use Intel IPP package for IA32.
Checkthe IPP sample code on using IPP with Windows CE for IA-32 architecture (ipp-samplesadvanced-usagewincex86).

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos
fcch2000
Beginner

I am using ARM based WinCE.
I can use Microsoft Visual Studio to build the sample codes for ARM cpu, but I do not have ARM based IPP6.1 libraries or DLLs to link with. I am wondering whether can rebuild the IPP6.1 libraries or DLLs for ARM cpu.

I found IPP5.3 did support ARM bsed WinCE and it does not support WinCE in the newer IPP versions any more.
Currently I used the IPP6.1 free evaluationvresion for windows XP. How to build IPP6.1 for ARM bsed WinCE?

What is include in the $199 IPP package?

Thanks

-fcch
0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel

Hi fcch,

IPP does not support ARM* processor. Check the release notes in this page on the supported processors:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-integrated-performance-primitives-documentation/

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos