Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6709 Discussions

IPP advanced morphological operation functions linking issues.

zetaksi
Beginner
Hi,

I am trying to use ippiMorphTophatBorder_C1R (ref. page 8-30 of ippiman.pdf)and related initialization functions - am getting unresolved link errorssuch as:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ippiMorphTophatBorder_8u_C1R@32
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ippiMorphAdvInitAlloc_8u_C1R@32

I have included ippiemerged.lib & ippimerged.lib for static dispatch linking, and tried includingippcvemerged.lib & ippcvmerged.lib as well (since the functions are delared in ippcv.h) to no avail.

Is there something that I might have missed in terms of the correct library, etc. ? I have been using IPP successfully so far for filtering, etc., but for the problem that I recently encountered. Did not find anything in the manual that might help.

Any leads will be appreciated.

Regards,

zetaksi

0 Kudos
2 Replies
zetaksi
Beginner
Downloaded IPP 7; built solution using the merged libs (the emerged and merged libs have been merged into one in 7);no more link problem. Doesn't quite explain whether the problemseen with IPP6is OS related (Windows 7).
0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel
which release of IPP 6.0 reports such errors? I can find the _ippiMorphAdvInitAlloc_8u_C1R@32 is included ippcvemerged.lib file in 6.1.6.

Thanks,
Chao
0 Kudos