Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP download link

Petr_Machacek
Beginner

Hello,

I'd like to download and buy Intel IPP but I can't find any download link. I'm sure that the link existed in past. Is is still possible to buy the IPP as a single product, not as a part of Parallel Studio or System Studio?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Tam_N_
Novice

Hi ,

I know IPP hasn't released in a single product, so you need to install Intel® Parallel Studio XE to use IPP.

Thanks,

Tam Nguyen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Tam_N_
Novice

Hi ,

I know IPP hasn't released in a single product, so you need to install Intel® Parallel Studio XE to use IPP.

Thanks,

Tam Nguyen

0 Kudos
Petr_Machacek
Beginner

Thanks. It is not good news.

0 Kudos
Petr_Machacek
Beginner

Information from my Intel reseller (Czech Republic):

New licenses as a standalone product are no longer available.  IPP is included with Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer and Professional Editions that include C++ and Cluster Studio XE.

0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel

Hello,

It is also part of Intel system studio. Please check Intel IPP site on to get the package:

Available in:
Intel® Parallel Studio XE

Intel® System Studio

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos
Robert_T_
Beginner

Would be nice if the web page was clearer with this new form of availability for IPP. This is AWFUL news. I only want one cow, not the entire farm! 

I bought a Windows license for just IPP this past July. Any chance I can get it 'switched' to Linux? 

0 Kudos
Anaximandro_G_
Beginner

I do have the very same question that Rober T above posted.

I do already have one app that uses one old version of IPP and now I do want to update this app - however this new version aprouch is giving me some headaches ...

I do want only the COW!!!

0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel

Anaximandro, 
which old version of Intel IPP do you have?  here is the upgrade option for IPP: 
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-integrated-performance-primitives-intel-ipp-upgrade-options

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos