Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6704 Discussions

IPP multi-threaded libraries are not installed - static link

Gilad_D_Intel
Employee

hello,

my error is 

...v110\ImportBefore\Intel.Libs.IPP.v110.targets(92,5): error : IPP multi-threaded libraries are not installed.

i have one computer which I compiled a project with IPP. and linked the lib which is created from this project with another project. on this computer I have Intel parallel studio 2015 installed.

my goal is to link the IPP project into the other project without having to install IPP for all the the other developers on my team.

the error i'm getting is that probably IPP is not installed on the other computer.

how Can I compile and IPP dependent project into a lib? so other project want have to have IPP installed? I can attach ipp libs and include. but I don't want to have all the developers install IPP

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pavel_B_Intel1
Employee

Hello Gilad,

if you are from Intel - please contact with me by email. It is not clear what do you would like to implement.

Pavel

0 Kudos
Gilad_D_Intel
Employee

Pavel I have solved the issue. on one computer I didn't have IPP and I needed to edit the csproj. after that everything linked ok

0 Kudos