Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6709 Discussions

In search of g.726 Speech Encoder/Decoder sample source code

Adam_R_1
Beginner

I am working on a project that will record some g.726 data.  My software does not currently support this codec so we will have to use the Intel IPP library to decode the files after they are recorded.  I am looking through the sample code libraries and cannot seem to locate some g.276 sample source code anywhere.  Is there a way someone could provide this for me please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Chao_Y_Intel

HI, 

G.726 is deprecated in the IPP , and its support is discontinued.  Please find some info here: 
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/the-alternatives-for-intel-ipp-legacy-domains-and-functions

The sample was in the legacy part of old IPP releases, but it is included in the new release now. 

Thanks,
Chao 

0 Kudos
Ying_H_Intel
Employee

Just add some clarify: 

The sample was deprecated since IPP 8.0. 

Please note: Support for the contents of the legacy sample package is discontinued.  These previous samples are validated to build with the current IPP but no longer represent the direction of the product. 

If you are using the old IPP release, these sample code can be downloaded from Intel Registration Center , Under IPP 8.0 product page. 

Best Regards,

Intel IPP Support 

0 Kudos