Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Intel 9.0

narang__manish
Beginner

Hello,

Where can I find the link for  IPP 9.0 package ?as On  IPP download page it give options from 2017 onwards only.

Thanks

Manish Narang

0 Kudos
2 Replies
narang__manish
Beginner

Thansk Aswin. This link only provide IPPLegacy include/lib folder. Where can I find corresponding main IPP 9.0 package?

Does building our application with IPPLegacy 9.0 still require us to link against IPP main package (Lib/Include) ?

As while building our source-code with the IPPLegacy library I observe below specific issues:

1)For function likes IPPFree () or IPPMalloc () we still have to link with the ippcore lib  from the man package.

2)The function ippiMirror_8u_C1R() is not available in ippilegacy.h file of IPP9Legacy library and we still have to include ippi.h

and link with with ippi.a lib from main package..

3)Similarly for function like ippsCopy_8u() we still have to link with ipps.h and libipps.lib from main package and it is not available in

IPPLegacy package (ippslegacy.h. libipp90lgc.a)  

Although its written in one of the articled that   "all legacy domains are self-sufficient".

We are using IPP9legcay pacakge for Linux OS , Do we have to use latest main IPP package along it or can we link  long with IPP9.0 or older main package also? please provide the download link for IPP9.0 main package to be used in Linux along with IPP9Legacy . 

0 Kudos
Ali_Gökalp_P_
Beginner

Same problem here, can not find IPP 9.0 libraries download link ... and i see there is no answers for this problem.

0 Kudos