Intel® IPP 2020 is now available. Intel IPP 2020 packages are now ready for download. Intel IPP is available as part of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE and
Intel® System Studio. Please visit the https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-ipp
What's New in Intel® IPP 2020:
- Extended Intel® IPP Signal Processing with the pattern matching algorithm to calculate the similarity of binary patterns optimized for Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions on 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family.
- Extended Intel® IPP Signal Processing with the algorithm to select top K elements from a vector optimized for Intel® AVX-512 instructions on 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family.
- Extended optimization for Intel® IPP Cryptography cipher AES, RSA support on 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family.
- Enabled acceleration for Intel® IPP Data Compression ZFP 0.5.4 version for Intel® AVX-512 instructions.
- Improved security for Intel® IPP Cryptography by replacing small dynamic libraries along with the dynamic dispatcher with one dynamic library with all optimized variants and a dispatcher inside.
- Added support for 32f/64f extensions to Intel® IPP Signal Processing ippsMaxAbsIndx and ippsMinAbsIndx algorithms.
- Fixed the issue with stack alignment in Intel® IPP and Intel® IPP Cryptography non-PIC libraries that caused application crash on Linux* OS.
- Added new API for Intel® IPP Cryptography RSA multi-buffer support.
- Other Changes:
- Dropped Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3(SSSE3) optimized variant in Intel® IPP Core due to unsupported hardware on macOS* systems.
Check Intel® IPP 2020 release notes to learn more information.
It seems that version 2020 does not appear as a download option in the website. Only 2018 & 2019.
We double checked from two accounts.
Could you check that?