Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Introductions

Amanda_S_Intel
Employee
Hi My name is Amanda Sharp and I am an Intel IPP Technical Consulting Engineer. I look forward to contributing to this forum and I am very interested in what other participants have to say. I know I will learn a lot. Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community.
Be sure to check out other resources including the Intel IPP web site for product specifications and whitepapers, and also the Intel IPP support site for FAQs, technical notes, and errata.
0 Kudos
40 Replies
gari154
Beginner
Hi all,

Thanks for this forum. I am a new comer in using IPP Library. Hope this forum will help me much in future :) Thanks for Intel and all communities for their hard work on IPP.

Regards,

gunawan
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
Hi gunawan,
thanks and welcome, hope you will find there information you need and just will have a couple good minutes talking with other developers, sharing ideas, knowledge and solving possible issues
Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
ids-removed507
Beginner

Hi! My name is Wu Yu. I'm from Tongji University,Shanghai. I'm a member of intel embeded lab. Now I'm learning optimizm program with Intel IPP. I hope some experts guide me with IPP. Thanks very much! :)

Wu Yu

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Wu Yu,

I've reached a right place! I believe you can find there many people who can help you with using of IPP. Of course you can also use search in this board to see if there already were answers foryour question.

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
azrana
Beginner

Hi My name is Zieb Rana, I am using IPP libraries for writing mpeg4 application for a ipaq running linux. I opened a new thread for a question. I will

really appreciate if someone can help me for the answer.

Thanks..

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
Hi Zieb, you are welcome. Hope you'll find many useful info here.
Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
cegparamesh
Beginner
Hello friends,

I'm Paramesh from India.
Hope this forum will do me a lot of good.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Paramesh.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Paramesh,

We are glad to see you on IPP forum and hope you will find it useful

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, My name is Kevin Pirkl.... Thanks for supporting the Intel Software Forums..
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi one more thought...... I'm in the Intel IDS Group.... Thanks again..
0 Kudos
thijse
Beginner
Hi, My name is Thijs Elenbaas and I work as a 3D imaging scientist for a large medical company. We are using IPP to speed up all kinds of image processing.

Like most people, I suppose, I found this forum because not everything is working quite as I had expected and I am hoping to benefit from all the knowledge present at this forum :-)
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Thijs,

I hope you will find there information which can help you with your issues. By the way, what parts of IPP are most interesting/useful in medical applications? What you think is absent in IPP functionality? Samples?

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
fukuda
Beginner
Hello everyone.

We are developing a movie converter with IPP and IPP samples.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hello,

thanks for your information. It would be great if you can provide your feedback about IPP and samples, how it was useful for you, are there enough functionality and performance? Would be better if you create separate thread for that.

BTW, what version of IPP and what platform do you use?

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
gol
Beginner
Hi everyone. We're developping a music sequencer called FL Studio, made in Delphi.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi, hope you find IPP useful for your purposes. By the way, do you have any throubles using IPP in Delphi?

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
dniggema
Beginner
Hi, my name is Dirk Niggemann and I am working with IPP to perform conversions between different speech compression formats for a VoIP message recorder system.

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Dirk and welcome to IPP community:)

Hope you will find there what you are looking for..

0 Kudos
elevenmice
Beginner
Hi all,

I am chetan from Singapore. I'm a software engineer in a video processing company. I've been using IPP for some time now. Overall, it's great. :) This forum is really helpful to me. take care.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Chetan, welcome to IPP community!

Vladimir

0 Kudos