Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IppiErode problem

cuong_n_
Beginner

I have a error message when i tried to use ippiErode_8u_C1R or ippiErode3x3_8u_C1R: 

"Unhandled exception at 0x0000009CA09AE3BF (ippiy8-5.3.dll) in aDL.exe: 0xC000041D: An unhandled exception was encountered during a user callback"

when i used another function like ippiMirror, ippiRotateCenter... it were OK. I don't know why?

Noticed that i have the same problem in last project about Focus  Stacking, the function ippiFilterSobelHoriz had the same error and i changed to ippiFilterSobelHorizBorder

Anyway, what are the meaning of these suffixes? em64t, im7, mx, y8, u8? (These library ippiem64t-5.3, ippim7-5.3, ippimx-5.3, ippiu8-5.3, ippiy8-5.3 have similar functions) I google them, but i could not find any answer

i use MFC with ipp version 5.3

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

IPP 5.3 is no longer supported. the current version of IPP is 2017. in the case if you will give us the test case with ippiErode_8u_C1R, we may  check if the problem is still exists with the latest versions.

wrt im7, mx, y8, u8? -- you may have a look at the User's guide and check Dispatching chapter.

0 Kudos
cuong_n_
Beginner

Tk you, Gennady. I just tried ipp 9.0 update 3 but it quite stranged to me, i will check and give the result later

0 Kudos