Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

It is Possible full HD Recording in IPP 8.0?

Eunhye_J_
Beginner

Hi. I'm a IPP 7.1 User. Yes.  I know It is old version.

I have a question before getting new version.

My IPP doesn't working on recording full HD image 30fps T.T;;

(It can just recording 15fps.. HD is possible 30fps, but it is not working in over 30fps.)

If if upgrage that, then I can recording? And It is possible recording over 30fps etc. 50fps or 60fps in Full HD or HD?

Full HD image's size is.. about 2M, and HD image's is about 1M.

(No compression, Just RAW image recording)

It is possible then show me example that.

I'll be wating for your answer.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Hi Eunhye,

thank you for raising the issue.

I'm afraid that the latest IPP doesn't include 'Video Coding' library subset. 'Video Coding' has been deprecated and will not be supported in the future releases.  Instead of IPP, you can now use Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience (Intel® INDE) which includes the Media SDK.  Media SDK supports H.264 encoding / decoding therefore, it will meet your expectation.

I will write you a private email to get more information about your application and follow up close.

Thank you

- Jon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Hi Eunhye,

thank you for raising the issue.

I'm afraid that the latest IPP doesn't include 'Video Coding' library subset. 'Video Coding' has been deprecated and will not be supported in the future releases.  Instead of IPP, you can now use Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience (Intel® INDE) which includes the Media SDK.  Media SDK supports H.264 encoding / decoding therefore, it will meet your expectation.

I will write you a private email to get more information about your application and follow up close.

Thank you

- Jon

0 Kudos